Any questions ?

Phone +234 909 426 3601

Cadbury Nigeria Donates to Sesor Empowerment Foundation; To Partner for More Humanitarian Activities

Cadbury Nigeria Donates to Sesor Empowerment Foundation; To Partner for More Humanitarian Activities

Lagos, Nigeria – 27 March 2023

Cadbury Nigeria Plc has supported Sesor with monetary and clothing donations as well as 80 boxes of hot chocolate drink to assist displaced families in Lagos. The donation was made at the head office of Cadbury Nigeria, recently, and will go a long way in providing much-needed relief for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).

Mr Frederick Mordi, Head of Corporate Communications and Government Affairs  at Cadbury Nigeria, while presenting the donation at the Company’s headquarters in Agidingbi, Lagos State, said, “We recognise the importance of Sesor’s work in providing aid and support to those in crisis in Nigeria, and look forward to partnering with Sesor for future humanitarian effort.”

Receiving the donation, Mrs. Merit Emmanuel, Sesor’s Head of Programmes, thanked the Company for their kind donation, and stated that “Sesor looks forward to partnering with Cadbury Nigeria to not only provide assistance to our displaced women and their families, but to also extend our reach to more people facing disaster and displacement across Nigeria, especially in these difficult times.”


About Sesor

Sesor has been providing relief, rehabilitation, and empowerment services to  displaced persons in Nigeria since 2010 and has impacted over 100,000 IDPs in 11 states across the country through its various outreaches and programmes.

Visit for more information

Press Contact

Miss. Pelumi E. Mokikan

+234 907 615 9667

About Cadbury Nigeria Plc

Cadbury Nigeria Plc (CNP), a publicly quoted company, is the pioneer cocoa beverage  manufacturer offering some of the most loved brands in the country. Cadbury Nigeria is a  74.99%-owned subsidiary of Mondelēz International, a global snacking powerhouse with an  unrivalled portfolio of brands. The remaining 25.01% of shares are held by a diverse group of  indigenous, individual and institutional investors. A front-runner in cocoa beverages, biscuit candy and gum, Cadbury Nigeria’s quality products–Bournvita, Hot Chocolate 3-in-1, TomTom, Buttermint,  and Clorets–are market leaders in their respective consumer segments. For more information,  visit or

# # #

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *