Want to be part of our team?
We are a start-up non-profit working in educational support, emergency relief, empowerment and advocacy for good governance. Headquartered in Lagos, we are seeking for the right people to fill the following positions:
- Part-time Finance & Administrative Officer (Re-advertisement)
- (3 month-vacancy with possibility of renewal and change to full-time thereafter)
Responsible for the administrative and financial operations of Sesôr, the ideal candidate will have an accounting and/or finance qualification, at least 2 years’ experience in finance and administration including the areas outlined below, be a good communicator, pay great attention to detail and be able to manage people for great results.
The Finance & Admin Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Completing set up of administrative and financial management systems and procedures (filing system, book-keeping, petty cash, banking, purchase approvals, invoicing etc.) in keeping with the organisation’s administrative and financial operations manual and policies;
- Daily running/administration of the office;
- Managing the organisation’s banking relationships and working with other team members to reconcile bank statements etc. including producing requisite reports etc;
- Working closely with the Executive to draft and finalise the Foundation’s operational budget for 2014 & 2015;
- Preparing the organisation’s financial statements and reports etc.
- Handling all other regulatory and statutory requirements for the organisation on all issues etc.
- Advising Sesôr’s Executive on other requisite processes as needed;
- Any other pertinent duties as required by the Executive.
- Graphics & Digital Content Intern
Very creative and highly skilled candidate with good knowledge and passion for graphic designs, social media and web development. He/she will focus on both front-end as well as back-end, and will work in a deadline driven environment. Candidate must be exceptionally creative, with strong analytical and problem solving abilities. A flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team is necessary. Ideal for a fresh school leaver. The Graphics & Digital Content Intern will be responsible for:
- Graphic designs, social media and web development;
- Customising open source solutions to suit specific requirements;
- Administering Windows servers for email, and other applications as required;
- Debugging issues that arise with the performance of websites;
- Managing website and other social media content, links, etc;
- Managing and supporting SMS campaigns;
- Circulating efficient and accurate reporting, detailing results of web and mobile marketing campaigns and possible improvement using social media, and related technologies.
- Driver & Office Assistant
Responsible for supporting members of Sesôr’s team, the Driver & Office Assistant will work directly with the Executive Director’s office providing logistical and administrative support. Duties include:
- Driving officers of the organisation as designated by the Executive Director’s office;
- Supporting the Executive Director’s office on administrative and other duties as required by the Executive Director;
- Any other duties as may be required by the Executive Director’s office.
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are interested in. Deadline for receiving applications is midnight, May 20, 2014. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews to hold shortly afterwards.