PROGRAMME ASSISTANT (6-MONTH CONTRACT / PART-TIME)
NGN480,000 gross p.a. (pro-rated – plus performance bonuses to be paid monthly)
Reporting to the Programme Officer, the Programme Assistant will support the Programme Officer on specific projects. Particularly:
- Assist the Programme Officer with researching and writing proposals for grants to fund Sesor’s programmes;
- Provide administrative support to the Programmes Officer on implementation and execution of specific projects, especially as relates to record keeping and tracking project funds utilisation;
- Actively work with the Programme Officer on implementing specific projects according to workplans;
- Provide other programme-related administrative support as may be required by the Programme Officer & Executive Office.
- Have good writing skills! You’ll be assisting with writing concept notes, proposals and reports!
- Be very comfortable with use of Office-MS packages especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint and the internet.
- Have relevant Programme Assistant management experience
- Have very good organizational and networking skills
- Have a minimum qualification of HND (we are more interested in what you can do than your paper qualifications but we must start somewhere abi?)
*If you speak Hausa, that will be a plus!
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV WITH A COVER LETTER STATING WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THE JOB TO INFO@SESORAFRICA.ORG BY SUNDAY MIDNIGHT JUNE 4, 2017.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR WRITTEN TESTS & INTERVIEWS WHICH WILL BE CONDUCTED ON JUNE 6 & 7. SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO START IMMEDIATELY.