Vacancy for Operations Officer
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (3-MONTH CONTRACT) – OA05172
NGN840,000 gross p.a. (pro-rated – plus performance bonuses to be paid monthly)
You will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of Sesor’s operations in a compliant, efficient and cost-effective manner to enable Sesor achieve its strategic goals. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Handling/overseeing all Sesor’s accounting and book-keeping requirements;
- Managing Sesor’s work space and administrative needs;
- Managing our audit process with external auditors;
- Working closely with the Executive Director’s office to plan Sesor’s human, IT and other resource requirements (short-, mid-, long-term);
- Leading our operations documentation process by developing and updating our Operations manuals;
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
- Calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories;
- Managing some of our non-outsourced Human Resource functions and;
- Keep up to date with relevant overall Operations trends.
- Have great book-keeping skills!
- Have very good oral and written communications skills;
- Be very comfortable with use of Office-MS packages especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint and the internet.
- Have relevant experience for the position you are applying for
- Have very good organizational and networking skills
- Have a minimum qualification of HND (we are more interested in what you can do than your paper qualifications but we must start somewhere abi?)
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV WITH A COVER LETTER STATING WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THE JOB TO INFO@SESORAFRICA.ORG BY SUNDAY MIDNIGHT JUNE 4, 2017.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR WRITTEN TESTS & INTERVIEWS WHICH WILL BE CONDUCTED ON JUNE 6 & 7. SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO START IMMEDIATELY.