DRIVER & LOGISTICS ASSISTANT – (6-MONTH CONTRACT)- DLA05175
NGN480,000 gross p.a. (pro-rated)
Reporting to the Operations Associate, the Driver & Logistics Assistant will provide logistical and driving support for the Executive office and for Programmes as delegated by the ED. Responsibilities include:
- Safely conveying staff and goods to locations as required;
- Ensuring that office vehicle is kept in good condition and performing periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s);
- Reporting any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Operations Associate;
- Keeping all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance & toll payments;
- Keeping a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours and;
- Running other errands and providing logistical support as may be required.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Minimum qualification of GCE or SSCE and be able to read and write
- A valid driver’s license
- A good knowledge of Lagos roads – especially Surulere, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ikeja & Yaba areas
- Very good references from previous employers
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV WITH A COVER LETTER STATING WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THE JOB TO INFO@SESORAFRICA.ORG BY SUNDAY MIDNIGHT JUNE 4, 2017.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR WRITTEN TESTS & INTERVIEWS WHICH WILL BE CONDUCTED ON JUNE 6 & 7. SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO START IMMEDIATELY.