Join our Internship Programme 2015-2016
- Would you like to gain some experience in the NGO field?
- Are you a fast learner?
- Do you have experience in any of these areas: sales, marketing, fund raising, research or event management?
- Do you write well and have good overall communications and presentation skills?
We are looking for entry/mid-level professionals with a passion for helping those in need, particularly Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) in Nigeria to join our upcoming internship programme.
Locations: Abuja (1); Maiduguri (1) and Lagos (6)
If you answered yes to all the above questions, have a laptop, then we want to talk to you! If you are in Lagos, you must also be able to gain easy access to Iganmu and/or Lekki.
Successful candidates will gain experience in the following areas: programmes design and management, fundraising, partnerships, and research.
Send us your CV with a cover letter by midnight November 14, 2015 to email@example.com with Ref: Internship telling us:
- Why you want to work in the humanitarian field;
- Your top two areas of interest (whether programmes, fundraising, public-private partnerships or research);
- How Sesor can benefit from you being part of the family.
What we offer:
- Rewarding work experience,
- A 4-day work week (except when we’ve events/outreaches at weekends) and
- A transport allowance
NOTE: This is not a salaried position.