Who We Are
We are a disaster relief agency working to help survivors of disasters especially internally displaced persons and refugees, survive AND thrive.
To be Nigeria’s leading non-governmental organisation for sustainable disaster relief, rehabilitation & preparedness response and the Nigerian NGO point of reference with respect to disaster response by 2025.
To provide sustainable relief for survivors of emergencies and to educate Nigerians on dealing with such emergencies with a sense of compassion, caring and responsibility towards all affected persons.
- Equity: We believe that every Nigerian life is important and that every Nigerian deserves a good life and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Passion: Underscores everything we do because it stems from a firm belief in the import and essentiality of our work
- Dedication: We go where the need is, even if in difficult terrain
- Competent Knowledge: We work competently from a place of knowledge in line with relevant policies and international best practice
- Transparency: We are open about what we do and how we do it